Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Everything to Everything

I am starting to really enjoy the title to my blog. My twitter account holds the same title but for character limitations it is EverythingtoEve. Interesting huh? I am falling for this name! It is kind of fortuitous or coincidental considering how my feminist nature and side of me is growing. Everything to Eve. My title is to cover my back since I have an opinion on just about everything...hence everything to everything... but I am tempted to adjust for the accidental brilliance of my twitter handle.
Hmm choices and possibilities....

1 comment:

  1. So I feel really stupid, I just attempted to comment on this post and if this is a repeat I deeply apologize. Long story short in case there is indeed a long post ahead of this one....I would love to hear how your'e doing and what your'e are up to. I know things ended badly between us as friends and more. I was in a very bad place and had never dealt with death before, especially in that manner, and I was immature whilst attempting to deal with it anyhow. Let me know if you would be interested in catching up. No pressure. email, fb, whatever.....I sound like a creeper....done typing now.

    ReplyDelete